Saturday, September 28, 2024

Twink

The cop that showed up the day I went to my parents' house screaming at my Dad in red hair was Elon. ๐Ÿ™„ No wonder I thought he was so gay. He was in love with reptilians. ๐Ÿคฎ Wonder how he's feeling, now... ๐ŸŒ

There exists a video of Baltes fingering me before I became a prostitute, and I only had the one tattoo, and it was obvious that I wanted him and no one else.
So ha. I hate you, Elon. And there's nothing you can do about it.

I do believe my first 3 kids are Chris' son, Chris' son, and then Lucifer's daughter.
Is that what Hannah is?? ๐Ÿคจ

I think I'll go donate plasma today, since I'm past the 1year probationary period from leaving jail, and everyone I care about at my house is currently unbreathing.
Thank you for coming to say hello, Tim.๐Ÿฅฒ

Nobody loves you, Elon.
Are ya runnin outta meatsuits to hide in, with Haitians off your menu, little bitch?

I just saw the Steve from Harris Teeter here at Grifols. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ There's a white guy in here wearing Elon. He's NSA, they did the same thing the Marines did, but with Elon.
He's alright, but Elon is not.๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ”ฅ

His name is ❎☃️❌✖️ElonWalterBartowski✖️❌❎☃️,
he hates his middle name, and the
Haitians have been letting him believe that hi
s control over the Neuralink chips we were all 
basically born(forced) into
 was enough to "deactivate"
TheirMagic. ✨๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ˜ฆ๐ŸŒ✨

He paraded a buncha ECU bus drivers in front of me this morning, immediately after having detonated their chips, while I was smoking a cig outside of Grifols this noonish. I had just stopped in at Family Dollar to see Jannessa and a dead Tarika on my way there and bought that pack of cigs with the last amount of money I had access to.
#Blue42!$๐ŸŒ✨๐ŸŽฑ✨๐ŸŒ
Haitians are Marinesbynature.๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฆฆ๐Ÿšฃ๐Ÿฟ‍♂️
Aaaahh, that video was of myMate eating me out.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.
Sharon is a Marine.๐ŸพKyle&I are twins. ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’ฅ
How y'all likin the way a Haitian woman runs a business?@wALgreen$#๐ŸŒ‹Ha.
Somebody just plucked Elon's singular remaining eyeball out for all of us.๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜‡
Eqyptians, too, are undercover Haitians.

~.~.~ ~.~.~ ~.~.~ ~.~.~ ~.~.~ ~.~.~ ~.~.~ ~.~.~

I would like everyone to become acquainted with MY actual mate.
He personally picked up the diamonds I was saving for my engagement ring, and the ๐Ÿ’™iPhone14 that my Dad gave me, when it was time for me to pretend that I didn't care about them in order to quell whatever reign of terror the bitch ass little narcissist was on. That iPhone was actually a custom color.☺️ And thank you...

Is that one more sexclip of us that y'all are apparently privileged enough to see?
He's got my hair all wrapped up in his right hand, cummin in me from behind?
Yeah, that sounds about right. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿคฃ
•Buh Bye, Elon Walter Bartowski.๐Ÿ˜‰.
Apparently this is actually my song:;
https://youtu.be/9fAZIQ-vpdw?si=H9hdtgUu38-szawi
And apparently I'm a painter, too. The Michaelangelo one.๐Ÿ–ผ️๐Ÿ–Œ️๐Ÿ˜–
Smalley, Steve, Lisa, and Lisha are all Marines. Also, Bj's Dad.๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿซก๐Ÿ”ฅ
And Westley Douglas Weir. However his "nam"e was spelled.
Elon doesn't want me to remember lol. It was always inevitable.
Elon's computers are getting flooded with footage of my mate&I at home on the ISS. He is not a fan lol. Also, Base is much larger than Gaia, and hovering directly over the USofA.๐Ÿšฉ
.SaraParkerBailey,๐ŸŒSemperFi๐ŸŒ,BrianBlevins.MJisHaitian๐ŸŽฉDrPhil@¢•¥๐Ÿง ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿง 
There's a video of my mate giving me my first tattoo. The hypnotic one I mentioned not too long ago. I definitely came in the process. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ‍๐Ÿ’จ A Cartel member was in the room. ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ”ฅ.๐Ÿคฆ‍♀️asshole

That Cartel member was Luci lol. He turned around for that part, cause he's respectful.

~~~

Vampire parents feed their children until they mate up, at which point they feed from each other. This is all done without sexualizing the process of sustaining oneself. The sex comes with puberty, which used to happen well after we found our mates.

In the video of my mate eating me out, he also took a little blood while I doodled.lol

That was never our style, Elon. The full display of affection.
But you have been one naughty little boy.
With all these toys these gentlemen have allowed you access to.

I have 6 children, and have delivered and left 4 of them at the International Space Station. 2 boys with my man, the all natural way. And then an artificially inseminated daughter with Lucifer. A Haitian. And now these Elon twins.๐Ÿคฑ

UncleRicky, do you still have my Toyota Camry? Or should I go pick out a new car?


No comments:

Post a Comment