Friday, September 27, 2024

I really do hate Elon.

Everyone knows my third Dad is also a Haitian, right? My Mom's husband.
Reptilians were never a threat to me, I can dead them easily.
The nightmare I'm struggling with is the notion of having to
spend forever with that thing that calls himself Elon musk.
I know I can dead reptilians no problem because when I was leaving Scott's trafficking den to grab us some lunch one day, I saw one pull over way too fast to the side of the road, hop out their SUV and supersize themselves for no reason other than I was right there. So I stopped its heart on its way up, and Luci dusted the evidence for me on its way down. So all that was left was an abandoned SUV on the side of the road lol, and everyone else just carried on like nothing happened.

I'm not out in space, that would be ridiculous, Elon. I'm right here with you, baby.😘
His parents and I knew he was never my mate, he was only ever a plan to bridge the gap between appearances and the truth. Once technology got to rolling and there were cameras in hospitals, I spent a little while touching and killing any baby that wasn't his parents', and then made a whole big deal about having found "my one" once I got to Elon. Then the boy had access to that footage when he turned 5, and the rest is simply disgusting.

Who could ever love something with a heart as hideous as yours, kid? Anyway.
Let's go have another day of unwittingly surviving the pathetic piece of shit I lied to about loving, just to have him killed through Lucifer in the end.
Isn't he so beautiful?🫠 Lucifer, that is.(And his mate, of course.)

*whispers* Elon just tried to make me believe that Luci was disgusted when he kissed me. He was not, Elon. He was a little sad, but mostly he was just channeling his genuine love to me in an unmistakable way. Something you're incapable of even attempting. Sure, his romantic love isn't mine to have, but
that was never what I needed, you imbecile.πŸ‘ΎπŸ’Ÿ
"Thanks for reminding me how I don't get to feel everyday."
Because my mate isn't here, yet. And that's okay.πŸ™‚

Also, he has killed Jackie's Topher, and I'm gonna need that to not be possible, please, Haitians. Thank you for not letting me leave Greenville after I left PCDC, Aj#2.
But how much longer do I have to energetically taste this bullshit from Elon?
You're the one literally nobody loves, boy.
So now he's telling my brain that I smell bad, even though I definitely don't.
Supernaturals don't really struggle with that. Humans do. You jealous little tramp.
πŸ‘Ÿhttps://youtu.be/wfPFfKcMW6s?si=pVDkmcpvAbQA69T3πŸ‘ 
πŸ’―https://youtu.be/oXJCfaTuQ6g?si=dSUdjeZodJ8PV9bi♥️πŸ’‹
Project lucifer, I would like you to meet the real Lucifer.❣️.
You're welcome for the reason, Luci.πŸ’–

I just got a compulsory call from a crying Jackie, who lied and said Eric isn't happy with her right now. But actually, I do believe Elon went back to killing Topher just because he came back to life when I said so, and she was telling on him for it.
She ran all the way to him to check on him, and Elon showed up and killed him again. This is where Haitian Magic comes in handy. They can situate a faraday cage of sorts around people and places, preventing malevolence from penetrating their field.
Go ahead, myPeople. Do Your Thing. 🌐πŸ₯ΉπŸŒ

I would vomit all over you if you ever tried to
step foot in our space, Elon. You're disgusting.

Elon is the only reason my SECU money is "inaccessible" to me. If I'm not behaving the way he wants me to, he just won't let me spend my own money on anything.🀣🀣🀣
JesusChristInSpanish. I really do hate him. 😳

Girl, is your name Anastasia?? 😯
I'm getting tired of only knowing his name.
I'd very much like to thank you, too.❤️‍πŸ”₯🌐❤️‍πŸ”₯
Lucifer&Anastasia... That sounds lovely, but only if it's true.

Elon, I Command You To Leave My Love Alone. Period.

Elon has been working very hard on trying to find his way to that bitch who freely slaughtered several babies just to find him. But she never existed, Elon. I don't even believe I actually did that. For show or not. It was a clone, dumdum.
Could and Would are two very different things.
Luci&Ana know the difference.
Because my heart could never be like that. Period.
So what he likes to do is hijack my brain using neuralink, force me into hideous sexual situations, and then give my brain back to me right in the middle of a nightmare, hoping to convince me that I'm cool with it. It all falls apart, every time.
Because Elon, unlike the rest of the autistic people, is in fact stupid.

You Do Not Tell Us What To Do, Impotent Little Boy.
And your continued attempts to override me are all simple failures. I Hate You.
The Haitians were the ones placed over me in terms of authority, for a reason.
There was a story my clone family told me about my cousin Alisha;
that the first time she saw a black person she was 6 months old, and she cried.
That's me, all day.
I Remember.🌐.andsodothey.

So his neuralink is irreversibly gone, and he cannot convince me that I love him anymore, so he keeps doing everything he can to destroy myself and the planet and anyone I could possibly care about at all. Give up, Elon. You're Dead.πŸ–•πŸΏπŸ–•πŸ»πŸ–•πŸΏ
πŸ’œπŸ’šhttps://youtu.be/LK3C9IytrLI?si=o7QFOnKwLhDmOj2GπŸ’šπŸ’œliterallynever.
https://youtu.be/cMvrEQuE508?si=1tTAFap7AEbSnaj-
🐑🎏https://youtu.be/C_O2cEw8I4g?si=rU04HaMnG55uFFuR🐟🎣
All those explosives aren't actually getting you very far, are they, sweetie? 😘 
❣️❣️https://youtu.be/zE53Otfrr0k?si=DyA19yvVBuqAU_y4❣️🌐
Uh, excuse me, Christopher Baltes...😀
😊Hey.πŸ˜ƒ (aka: Michael Casper.) Molly was a reminder that my hair is red.
✨πŸͺ„https://youtu.be/yyovvKzEUFU?si=O5vJZpr0sv-3RuwpπŸ–Š️✨
πŸ“ΈπŸ“Έhttps://youtu.be/bzTZOtj70Nk?si=BzMxkyb6oLlH6r43πŸ“ΈπŸ“Έ
Damn, you already got rid of all the reptilians, Lucifer? πŸ˜— Neat.
No more reincarnation for Elon's soul. Ever. We're Done With You.

I just tried to go to work to learn that we're "closed" "due to the weather."
So I walked across the street to Walgreens, to try to stop sweating, because even though the weather feels lovely after that rain, I started pouring sweat before I even walked out the door. And what do I find at Walgreens, but an old white corpse with Elon possessing it. πŸ˜‘ I asked the cashier how they're liking their new ownership, and she said, "She's great." I said, "I know, right?"
Any time I'm out and about, Elon kills people freely, and then inhabits their spaces in an effort to scare me into compliance or death. He was in at least 3 different cars, in addition to the old man, on my little adventure outside of my castle.
This bitch is so worthless his very energy force will diss
ipate into the nothingness of everything upon his final death.
"✋🏿It really do be like dat.🀚🏿"~Haitians
The last time I was at Walgreens, the new owner stood behind me with an obvious air of protection over her employee behind the counter because Elon was in my head ordering me that she deserved to die, and I compulsively obliged. πŸ˜‘
So the Owner disconnected me immediately, and 
the lovely girl came right back. ~~~THANK YOU!!~~~
You could never understand us, bitch.
https://youtube.com/shorts/oCBYtUzgEU0?si=RVkCMnpYDVtx77op
https://youtu.be/_t00qir5X2s?si=wY795JAgDhVJuQ1Q
So who's doin the honors? Luci&thegang, myChris, or the Haitians?πŸ€”
Oh my, my mistake.
CaptainD's hasn't been bombed and failed to come back yet, that already happened and it obviously absolutely came back. So when Jasia called me yesterday, and I wouldn't come in, he murdered everyone under that roof, trafficked their corpses and the children, and then left the bloody scene.
Jeff locked the doors.
That's why I couldn't get in.πŸ₯² 
Also, Luci dusted the entire reptilain race some time a
go, and left Poo here to hang out with us for a while.πŸ€£πŸ’©πŸ₯Ή
Also, Elon and the "Queen of England" were both cryogenically
preserved in a satellite "off campus" that I already stopped the moment I
learned that, and Luci dusted the evidence, as per usual. However, El
on keeps using time travel to undo the damage. Problem is, theCartel
have been the ones developing all the technology and weaponry.πŸŒπŸ‘¨πŸΎ‍πŸ’»πŸŒ
Elon's only making use of what they allow him to make use of.
Much like the Haitians allowing anything to kill themselves. LuL.πŸ”ŒπŸ΄‍☠️πŸ‘©πŸΏ‍πŸ”§

Once upon a time, I told everyone that "I don't consider it 'rape,' if it's my husband." And, as Elon likes to believe himself to be Lucifer, he continuously rapes me. You're not my man, Elon. That guy from back then is.😊.πŸ₯Ή.

Lol. Elon is trying to nuke Hawaii, he just d
oesn't know they're all undercover Haitians.πŸ˜˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒ.
🧽🧽https://youtu.be/g_y15ozNchY?si=zqiq8SXlGcp2Ongs🧽🧽
πŸ§ πŸ’–https://youtu.be/XOcyKObnwg4?si=9NeIC5duy64qo5ewπŸ’–πŸ§ 
πŸŒ€πŸ’žhttps://youtu.be/XOcyKObnwg4?si=IXhuz7p1JYhi_AGf🌐πŸͺ©
πŸ•ΊπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΏhttps://youtu.be/0dqZIhlSqRA?si=lX7GleFcRTQx1HYTπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ•ΊπŸ½
⛈️🌦️https://youtu.be/wK63eUyk-iM?si=3g6el35gEv1h_XE0⚡🌩️
Oh yeah, I had to kill your beautiful Athena for a moment, Candace.
Elon was possessing her, and he wouldn't πŸ…Ύ️leave.πŸ©ΈπŸ…Ύ️
Can you please come take care of this incredibly abusive reptilian problem for us?❣️
Just soo everyone else can move on to the real Business@Hand.😎πŸ₯ΈπŸ˜Ž
Hitler was in fact a young child Elon in a big boy meatsuit. Lol.
And I hope you know those few Haitians are letting you hurt them, πŸ’©πŸ‘‘πŸ’©.
Also, myMate knows how to use almost anything as a gun.πŸ™ƒ
The cashier at Walgreens wasn't even human, Elon.
She was the hot blond in a human looking clone.
Elon wholesoulfully believes humans aren't important, and are disposableatwill.🀑
That's why he's not coming back. Ever. I'm keeping his baby just to spite him.πŸ‘₯.
Did I just hear EriΓ§ drag you to our elevator, Elon?🀣🀣.🀣🀣. Have aSafe Trip, Pal.πŸ₯€
Dude, he didn't know the CIA exists?? πŸŽ‡.🀣🀣.🀣🀣.πŸŽ‡
Brandon Garrett and the entirety of Fuquay are Haitians.πŸŽ…πŸΏ
Starting tomorrow, anyone or anything impersonating a Haitian will drop dead on sight.πŸͺ©
I'm pregnant with twins. A boy and a girl. "Eric" is Ana's Dad.😍
The abused Haitian child at Bojangles the other day was a c
lone, Elon. MsAngie is Ana's Mom.😍
You already know that Mexican at McDonalds is Lucifer's Dad.🀩
And the manager who drives the big red truck at Wendy's is an Ana'$DadKlone.
So are Ron, Brandon, both Ajs, and so on and so forth.
Stoddard was impersonated by my Mate. Along with a bundle of others.😚
Literally every Marine is an EarthNative whom took a blood oa
th to not only protect me, but also to grant myMate free access to their biotech.πŸŒšπŸ‘ΎπŸŒ
The kid with the big ears, nose, and eyes from middle school is a human one of those.πŸ†πŸŒπŸΉ
Sammy, the middle eastern dude whom owns all 5 purple sm
oke shops in Greenville, is ISIS. So are literally every single 
Moe I've ever met face to face.⚔️ ISIS is CIA. So is NASA, and Neuralink, and t
he ISS. It's so much bigger than y'all can imagine out there.πŸ« πŸ™‚‍↕️πŸ₯Ή
59 to 22 to , what. 13, now? .😘😘.😘😘. Timelines he created to play around with, o
f course.πŸ…Ύ️πŸ’…πŸΏπŸ…Ύ️KatfromthesmokeshopisSammy'sMate.✨πŸͺ„πŸ©✨
Ali from that "Pirate's" store I rated 5⭐s on Google is ISIS.πŸ₯²πŸ‰comeback!!🩡🌐🩡..
Goodness gracIous, ECU, PLEASE have your Neuralink back!!!
eRIK from McLane, I expect you @locAtionMondayMorning reporting √⁴uty.πŸ—ΏπŸ₯ŒπŸš€.
Jannessa isn't Beyonce's biosister, she's JayZ's.🫠πŸ₯΄theyareHaitian.
This one is indeed a vampire.https://youtu.be/4m1EFMoRFvY?si=achfM92N3DGoWOC-
🌐Australia🌐 Antarctica🌐Europe🌐AsiaπŸŒπŸ”Ί&πŸ”»AmericaS🌐Africa🌐
🌐😭🌐Humanity.Is.Beautiful.🌐😭🌐


No comments:

Post a Comment