Sunday, September 29, 2024

Perhaps my name is Vanessa Michele...

Part of the ISS was established within our atmosphere.
And the Cartel\Luci&Ana are wicked intelligent.๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Jackie just showed me a TikTok of a beautiful Haitian woman showin off her white eyes.

Decode these images for me, please, CIA:
(House, Christopher Walken, and Bill Staats are all the same dude.)
Apparently that's who we ate.๐Ÿคฏ.nu~uh.
That Marine's "disguise" is my twin brother.๐Ÿ˜ณ
I was "blowing my dad" while I entered the code.#$@$$.
Kyle has spent much of Elon's life down here with me.๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ.
And Elon thought for sure I wouldn't want to
keep his twins without him in any capacity. lul.
All I've ever wanted was to be a wife and mom, pipsqueak.๐Ÿ–ฒ️๐Ÿญ๐Ÿชค
The entire main cast of Chuck is basically my family, and CaptainAwesome is a ginger.
Bet ya nobody had ever heard of the show until I started watching it with Jackie.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ผ.
Or NCIS, or House, or Bones.... Psych might've been quite common knowledge...Hm...
(No, it wasn't, they used ai to look the way y'all did.)

Excuse me? Did I just hear your little bitch ass call me a whore on my way out of 
Jackie's room, Elon?๐Ÿคฃ It's getting pretty cold in our cozy little house, isn't it, ✔️♟️?.

WashingtonDC is a place that freely and proudly flaunted human child traffic
king, and reptilians of every size and variety, out in the open.
I was just doing them a favor, punkin.๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŒ
I think the ISS moved on up outta the way,
so they're not blocking the sun and whatnot, anymore.
Ahhh, you're using Jackie as your literal eyes and ears,
being that yours have been removed.
How intelligent of you!
I'm so impressed. ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿ˜

I do believe warlocks are the only "earthbound" entities with magic
more potent and powerful than Haitians. PapaArch?✨๐Ÿซฅ๐Ÿ’ซ(Snyder๐Ÿฅจ)
PapaDave was apparently a random stranger off the street in DC.๐Ÿ˜ณ 
a CIA stranger, but a stranger as far as everyone else knew. Geez.๐Ÿ’ง
I ripped his jugular apart, and then barked at the staff not to waste it.๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ˜‘๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ”ฅ
His family then proceeded to hunt ours, and failed miserably, of course.
We'll see them all again.๐Ÿฅฒ
Everyone is binge watching all those shows, now.
They're good, y'all will love them.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™‚‍↔️
Waddo tHe StAtS tell you, now, Elon?
Sounds like you're losing desperately.
It's like a very quietbutviolentsymphony.๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŽป๐Ÿ’œ.
I only killed one child after my family was slaughtered
for Lucifer and everyone else to believe me.๐ŸŒ
Nobody ever knew how all my horrific evidence kept disappearing.๐Ÿ’ง๐ŸŒ๐Ÿฅน๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’ง
And then reappearing, undone.✨๐ŸŒฑ✨
Triangular spacecraft are CIA, not Draconian.
Draconians have no creativity or ingenuity.๐ŸฆŽ
They build nothing, they just become "too much".
And all but one of the large & medium lizard representations
are dust, now, but the small and tinies remain.๐ŸชณFleas.๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ’ฅ
Mosquitos and flies are technology. Maybe crickets, too.๐Ÿฆ—Crows.๐Ÿฆ‍⬛watersnakes๐Ÿฆ‰
Woodpeckers, Cardinals, BlueJays, Finches, Ravens, Falcons, Panthers, Elephants, and Kangaroos were all gathered up and microchipped so they could be used at will. Weaponized nature. And that's not all of them, just ones I know for certain. Lions.♌
Elon thinks he can just detonate a whole buncha nature, just like that.๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŒ Coward.
๐ŸŒVidant\ECUHealth๐ŸŒi lied about Area51.T
his house that I live in is the only way in or out of Area51.oops.
Elon cut thesecurityguardatGrifols' right hand off yesterday.๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ’ฅ
There's a tree behind Family Dollar that generates babies for vampires to drink.
But they're basically just blood bags. No labor, no soul. Decoration.
Synthetic. Sub-par. Largely unappealing, but highly profitable.
And for some reason there was a dead coworker in the second to
last aisle, right hand side, back half of my store. Like, what the fuck??
Oh. The entire Mexican population is the Cartel.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฃ
Ohhh, that's why I like CocaCola so much. It's laced.๐Ÿฉธ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿฉธ
Also, Elon just tried to "curse" a clearly white eyed Haitian
woman right in front of me just now.
And by that, I mean he used Jackie's meatsuit's Neuralink to
shoot her in the face. I felt the impact in my head.๐Ÿคฏ Ugh.๐Ÿ˜ฎ‍๐Ÿ’จ
I reckon Micah, Landon, & Sadie are legitimately the pro
ducts of mine & Kyle's DNA, but they're Area51 births.๐Ÿงฌso⁹children,iHave.๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™ƒ.
All dogs have Haitian blood, and all cats have vampire blood.
You do not look good in Football, Elon. ¡Adios!✨๐Ÿซ✨
Sorry, y'all, I was so distracted I actually didn't realize how
much football I was missing today. ๐Ÿ˜’ Weird. I love football. ๐Ÿ™„
In fact, how cool would it be if we stared using churches for football,
instead of idolatry?? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Wouldn't that be so cool?! ๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿ•๐ŸŸ️๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฅ–๐Ÿฅ—

~~~

The entire NFL is CIA.๐ŸŒinitiation:
ISS: Y'all know how to play the game?
College recruits\abductees: *nods*
ISS: Good. Hang out here, we're gonna send some
clones down to pretend you don't.
๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’Ž๐ŸŒhttps://youtu.be/4SBN_ikibtg?si=5k2jnjDjHEfgQ3lY๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’Ž๐ŸŒ
They want everyone to know they haven't missed a single Sunday, practicing. ✊

~~~

Elon has tried both nuking, and gassing out the Ravens|Bills game, after he watched the CIA take actual personal "control" of the game. He's also orchestrated a handful of more "hands on" varieties of assassinations on individual players. But everyone keeps respawning automatically, no horror to be beheld, because they can.
They all can, Elon. Some of them just choose not to.
Because, frankly, life is way better out in space.๐ŸŒ
That entire staff\audience is the one that was watching them play @theISS.๐Ÿ›ฐ️๐Ÿ“ก.
Elon tried to snipe Aaron Rodgers with on site equipment during his game, not knowing they're all clones, playing games populated largely by sold out pedophiles. AKA:casualties.
The entire staff was slaughtered at the Chiefs game, and Elon proceeded to dance
their bloody corpses about as if they were playing football terribly.
I missed all the other action, guys. I'm sure nobody else did. ๐Ÿฅฒ
All these commercials are CIA content. And y'all see how that game location
is called the M&T Bank Stadium? Musk&Tori lmao.๐Ÿ‘ฃ 
Lemme be more specific, that's their Superbowl stadium.๐Ÿฅ…
There are very, very many stadiums. Real People Enjoy Sports.
Publicly recognized adult "transgender" persons are all CIA.
It's not you, Bills, it's them.๐Ÿ–ค The entire Ravens team is Haitian.๐Ÿค๐Ÿค.
Lotta vamps on the Bills.๐Ÿฆ‡ No superpowers in the game, Boys. That'sCheating.☺️

Excessive heat is, in fact, sourced by draconian controlled radiation devices buried within the earth, everywhere. We can remove it all, er, well, I suppose Lucifer can just dustify all the harmful materials...๐Ÿค” Fancy. We can freely explore the rest of it. ๐Ÿ˜

That "rain" at the game is a poisonous mist. ๐Ÿ˜‘ You suck, Elon.
Some of the behavior from the players is meant to be mocking
the entities that were previously there. Lol. Everybody inside their footprint died.
Oh, that's funny. Much of the {cia)content I private
ly consumed was just code speak for most everyone else.
Much like "Phinneas&Ferb".Elonjusttriedtostealtheir๐Ÿˆwithaportal.๐Ÿ•ณ️
His work is always so much messier than the professionals'.
Y'all just saw that, right? A vampire just, like, punched the ball outta the air,
instead of catching it?... *scoff* do you know how fast and coordinated we are??
He had just been shot in the head and immediately puppeted to do that. ๐Ÿคฌ
Y'all will never see another game like this, for as long as lifeExists.๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Vamp17 was just sitting dead on a bench. Not anymore, though. ๐Ÿ˜
And now that this point has been made, I'm sure they'll start
switching it up a little, and not having "racist" teams.
One of the white looking Ravens flashed his white eyes a minute ago.
Did y'all catch it?๐Ÿ‘€ Verizon is CIA. Popeyes, CVS, Cookout, and Wendy's
are all Haitian owned. Laundromats and landscaping are Cartel. McD's is Cartel.
Freemasons are exclusively fullblooded Haitians. ("tHaTsNoTtRuE" yesitis. *POP*)
I just got to hear what it actually sounds like when someone's Neuralink is popped. EW.๐Ÿ’ฉ
Nick & I just caught Elon in the kitchen impersonating a Haitian.๐Ÿ”ฅ
Haitian22 was the one using magic to block catches during the game.๐Ÿคฃ
Geico is CIA, and the gecko mascot is meant to taunt the lizards lol.
https://youtu.be/63ldknEhOMM?si=oJ11sFZo5Yi0dsxn
https://youtu.be/xxl66nYfdl0?si=GL4TUKSOIfinYsew
Usually Haitians blink while their eyes change, but if they let you watch it,
the change starts by the nose, and moves outward.⬅️๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿฟ➡️
https://youtu.be/nxXusN7Yyb8?si=DvZjQbY4j1PzxT5y
https://youtu.be/WEYMaSoXQUM?si=-DgBjsg6ewEUro_o
https://youtu.be/BdOtR2A5agc?si=ohOFtNjlDgX1Dc2a
https://youtu.be/2Se5rw1jlAI?si=QRjHzYWM-dOaOR3l
https://youtu.be/V9PVRfjEBTI?si=9rSk5HErBoqmf3Co.billieeilishisHaitian.๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿค
https://youtu.be/E-vwcWcNsnY?si=NjTACVGMiChLyNzv
I swear Elon was just handwriting some made up "captions" on the chain hang low
music video that started with, "try to see things my way." ๐Ÿ™„ This is so tiring. N.O.๐Ÿ˜ถ‍๐ŸŒซ️.
Wherever Nick keeps getting food from is doing food right.๐Ÿคค
~Made from scratch bread, and all.๐ŸŒdelicious.๐ŸŒ
RuckerJohn's, too, uses real, fresh ingredients."๐Ÿ‘ฝ"
(probly both literally owned by GordonRamsay.⭐)
thereareawholelotofbrandslacedwithhumanblood.๐Ÿคท‍♀️
Kanye West is Haitian. Can't y'all, like...go undo all my
mistakes, without me having to announce them?๐Ÿคฆ‍♀️ugh


No comments:

Post a Comment