Monday, April 22, 2024

i need a man who can afford MyDreams

Krystal Harris ~ Supergirl
https://youtu.be/lGnBbz4P45g?si=P5vecmenAYzhsO9O
I can't remember the other song I wanted to begin this post with. I had it all planned out, on my way to sleep last night, but the second song is now hiding somewhere in my mind.

~

Ronald Leon Grice. I'd like to know more about you, and how you do what you do. You seem to have abilities similar to the things I know the lizard people can do. Which is what was so confusing about my most recent experience at your house, and why I believed you were the lizard person, there, rather than "my mom." I assume they're the ones mimicking y'all, since that's what they do; *ctrl+c/v*
It's their only real skill: reverse engineering.
We can all learn something, here, about efficacy and efficiency.

So, 'what are you?' Any chance the answer is Demon?🤔
{absolutely❤️‍🔥}Lovely.🩶 There it is. The second song.💓

Ryan Caraveo ~ Land of the Grey
https://youtu.be/Jw3WBPNfoog?si=rOrlW9w1jvlzODFO

~

*Known lizard person at my house interrupts me while I'm doing dishes, as is customary for them. There was a conflict between him and a few of my Housemates, last night.
him: sorry, i don't mean to give off negative energy or anything-
me: oh, i know, it comes naturally. it's not your fault. 
him: really, though, i'm a peaceful christian.
me: LMFAO!.. LMFAO!.. STRANGER DANGER.

We give TrapHouse a whole new meaning.🪤

~

Alright, aliveFamily, waddo we got? Ron and Abby are Demons, Danika is a Vampire, Ami is Dragon, like us... Risa and Chris? Tucker&Kim?
The Lamonts are wholly irrelevant, they're all lizards.🤮
Copelands-MrBilly, I imagine y'all are gonna want nothing to do with me,
what with Hannah's future nonexistence and all.🤷‍♀️ But I like y'all, anyway.

~

Hilariously enough, I've had reptilians claim to be Demons, before. Lol. That "Kiki Sims" I was cellies with at PCDC was one of them. Her family, in a timeline that's obviously not this one, shot me twice in the back right after I was released with nowhere to go. Their intention was to attempt to scare me away from the real Kiki Sims, who I met at the park behind the shelter, along with her brother, Quay. They're wonderful people, who also happen to have Demon blood. I would easily consider them family. Her dad, Tim, too, but Quay and Kiki's mom is the one with Demon blood. Tim's got Magic in his bloodline.

Ramona Nicholson, also a Demon.😘

Chyna, my girl, obviously a Vamp.🦇 (i definitely spelled that wrong...damnit)

AJ, the one I spent a week with between jail and the shelter: Demon.💘 Also one I would consider family.

Can everyone stop pretending they've never heard of a Grice, before, now??

Brandon is both Vampire and Demon, but I don't know if his vampirism came genetically, or via bite, like mine. Nick says that it's said there's only one "real" Vampire. And I have no clue what that means, but I assume that would be Elon, if it's true.

~

"famous for something he can't even remember..." ~harry potter
can't even remember...
famous for something she can't even remember...

wait... that's me.

~

I'm not entirely sure what variety of magic the blonde woman working at the shelter is working with, but she's definitely capable of shape shifting. She appeared to me as Edwin, one night. I was sitting alone out front, waiting a little bit before going in, as my feelings were hurting about my favorite Mexican, and she appeared as him for a moment through the window, before poking her head out the door and looking at me (in her own skin). She's a future ex pedophile, much like a whooole hell of a lot of other folks. Shit, she might be a Demon. They're more than capable of appearing as other meatsuits. What is her name?? ....There's Corey (not a lizard), Agatha (not a lizard), Shontel (absolutely a lizard), Constance (not a lizard), Courtney (not a lizard) MsT (not a lizard), and....Joanne!! There it is. Had to look that shit up.

Like I said, this world is a melting pot of magical creatures. Along with some copycats (lizards) that really just need to die. Every manifestation of them, including fleas and roaches. So disgusting.

~



~

Michael Paul Smalley. I never had an issue with hives before winters living with you. At this point, I'm pretty sure they come from Demons, so wassup?👀 Y'all Demons, too?
{Jason & Michael: *show horns* * sheepish grins w/ shrugs* cute.lol}

I just noticed that, having been a tremendous little swimmer as a Floridian child, my sudden onset of asthma when I lived in Georgia was probably directly tied to my family having died and been replaced by reptilian look alikes. It'd be pretty cool if I could stop having that problem.😒

~

PSA/spoileralert: We very well may all have at least trace amounts of Demon blood, at this point; obviously, some more than others. But that whole "holier than thou" concept can go ahead and bite the dust.

I reckon Tommy wasn't lying when he told me my eyes turned black, once upon a time.🤷‍♀️

Cool thing is, Demons fight back.👊

~

Q: What's the difference between Angels and Demons?

A: Time.

{me to myself: that's the smartest shit i've ever thought.}🤣

~

"I sliced my leg open, and it didn't really hurt. Scraping my knee hurt way more."
A notion which promptly revealed itself to be a suitable reflection of the pain of my parents and siblings dying in their group effort to sacrifice me to satan (which DOES HURT, mind you), versus the pain of being kicked in the back by one of my siblings, as we ran through the parking lot to our van after school in Florida. Worst scraped knee I ever had; it got me in 3 places (ha.ha.) and I could still see the little bits of black asphalt in the scar for a couple decades. That kind of behavior was standard operating procedure, from my family. The lizard replacements have done a lovely job upholding the traditional and well rounded abuse.


P.$. Lily never died.💟 She and Stephanie were perfectly safe, just like Steve's house was during that hurricane or whatever in 2018 or whenever.♾️ And Marcy's still his Twin.💲&♏
♠️🎵wake me when somebody don't betray me🎵🪄

No comments:

Post a Comment