Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Divisions of Labor

 "Divisions of labor based on ability, rather than equality." That's the notion that presented itself to me yesterday morning. If my nuclear family (6 humans, 3 male, 3 female) had the task of lifting a 600lb slab of concrete, would it make sense for the [obviously much stronger, physically] men to pitch a fit and demand we're each responsible for lifting "our fair share" at 100lb each? Or would it make for a much more pleasant, productive, and OVERALL PAINLESS experience for us each to lift as much as we're capable of lifting, knowing our combined strengths are more  than enough to complete the task? That doesn't mean one of us decides we're just gonna pretend to try, leaving the burden on the rest of the family because, "They got this, I ain't gotta do shit."



Evidently, this is where my mind was at on February 10th of 2022. Since then, the "trans" bullshit has exponentially increased in the mainstream and whatnot, which is as ridiculous a topic as it gets, but that's not the kind of shit that dominates my headspace. That whole discord is just a byproduct of this reptilian ordeal going on for far too long.

Reptilians.

The creatures who, unbeknownst to me until relatively recently, replaced my nuclear family members almost a quarter of a century ago. It's insane, the things they've done, and the ways they've influenced, if not all out controlled, my ways of thinking and processing the world around me.

Do I love reptilians? Am I even capable of loving reptilians?


I've made such a big deal about unconditional love, throughout my life, and especially in the last 7 years. Being God in a meatsuit, and all, I've assumed it comes with the territory. And, to an overwhelmingly large degree, I do love unconditionally. But to love those devoid of that which actually gives life (and living) actual meaning? ...I don't know about that. I don't know that I can. I look around at my life, and this world, and I see what they've done, and what they so earnestly do, with their entire existence. It's just so heart shatteringly despicable. It's impossible to even explain, really. Without Elon and his ridiculous abilities, would anyone ever have even been able to comprehend, let alone recognize, me?

I don't believe you would have.


I used to have a family, but I don't, anymore. My parents, my siblings, even the child I thought I had: all reptilians. Every niece and nephew I loved with my whole heart was never mine to begin with.


Imagine.


Can you?

6 comments:

  1. https://youtu.be/FCXDkW8IrYc?si=DBHGUgk_ZxWrSFAb

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://youtu.be/Ej0QotlSA5c?si=qTv-zJ9LHrDlBRlG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://youtu.be/9KgNaRQ_J-c?si=lipWV4BQK5rdmzaa

      Delete
    2. https://youtube.com/shorts/wGyP6wNpjb8?si=sW5-xI8dURBt2Zok

      Delete