Wednesday, October 16, 2024

MrBeast is my brother

Well, technically he's Ashley's brother (Nicolosi blood), but that makes him mine, too.
https://youtu.be/snX5YyflrGw?si=9uMY1_-a1K0yPShd
Nick &I were watching one of my halfHaitian daughters, a judge, last night.
I saw two cases. The first one was a cabal member who thought she was immune to real justice. Real justice being what God wants, not what we've been living with. She was in my daughter's courtroom, actively molesting human children, while medium sized lizards bustled about in a vaguely threatening manner. My daughter offered her conviction (real life jail time), or reincarnation. Seriously. It was perfect. The woman chose "deferred adjudication," and my daughter, after asking her to confirm her decision, whiteblinked her immediately.πŸ‘ŒπŸ» Others kept tying to kill my daughter, but of course it won't work.
The second case was a butch lesbian who obviously genuinely wanted out. I could see all the attempted reptilian intimidation going on all around her, but my daughter confidently walked her through the fear to freedom. She's awesome.🫠
https://youtu.be/J1hecebh3Hc?si=qOkUAUS4aIlO2Vva
Gay people exist, y'all. Granted, it's a result of all the chaos and trauma, but that doesn't undo the gayness that 🌈exists. Gay people can love just as hard as the rest of us. Thank you for not avoiding me at FamilyDollar, Sharon's Jackie.❤️‍πŸ”₯.
https://youtu.be/L_FWNg38AXI?si=WmnAin4j5tUwJQyx
And you can't undo the whole "mate"/"twin flame"/spouse concept that's spiritually ingrained in every soul. We each have ONE perfect fit for romantic and sexual involvement. Everything else is just self sabotage.
"Does she know I'll snatch her up and break her neck if she hurts you?"
Nick: Who?
"My child.😑"
Nick: *mumblemumble*(Ithinkshedoesnow.)🌟
https://youtu.be/FvepQVwK474?si=8QP1UEihjk7Ru7uK
https://youtu.be/o_vDg_xaIVk?si=B-CpxE7CI0tf4we-

Hm. I wonder if maybe Eric isn't a Grice. πŸ€” I know he's got a Haitian skin tone, but usually when I see a Grice, I see it all over their nose, and his nose never struck me as a Grice nose. And he just looked at me funny, which must mean I'm not getting something right. I've also never had an unanxious conversation with him, because of money, so my mind has never been quite clear when face to face with him.
What I do know is that he is an outstanding person. Gold.
Happy Spouse, Happy House.⌛πŸͺ΄πŸ›–πŸͺ΄⌛
You know who was capable of breaking my heart into submission to them?
My Mom, that's who.
Hannah and Sadie can each be strapped to a missile and shot into outerspace,
for all I care.πŸ—‘️πŸ¦πŸ—‘️
My strongest emotional memory of my Mom was that time I, a short child, tried to help by jumping up and grabbing the handle on the trunk of our van, so I could close it for her, who had arms full of groceries. Problem was, she was still in there grabbing the last bags, and as the door was coming down, she stood up, and it smacked her pretty hard on the noggin. I bugeyed and tried to apologize, but she just closed up (read: slammed shut, emotionally. {πŸ₯²}) and briskly went inside to put the bags down and go cry.
The most impotent rage I ever saw was her screaming at my siblings and I to shut up.
And my daughters think they have any power over my pain.πŸ˜‚ How stupid they are.
My interpretation of Eric's most recent facial expression lol:
"I appreciate the compliment, but...🀨"🀣
I'm pretty sure I saw the genetic result of Tommy &I at the Walgreens pharmacy when I went to pick up my Wixela(genericAdvair) after walking Jackie(myMom) to work.
Me: *giant smile* I think I know your parents!
Him: Oh, who are my parents?
Me: *awkwardly look leftward up at the ceiling* I have no idea.πŸ˜…
😳 Then he carried on, like that wasn't weird at all😳, and while I was running my card, I tried to explain that reality and "delusional" seem to be merging, so I'm not always sure of what's going on. I don't remember what he said, but it was seemingly way too comfortable and kind, considering the nonsense I was talking about.
Definitely gave off strong Tommy vibes, that's for sure.❤️‍πŸ”₯
I suppose a more accurate thing to say would be,
"I think I know where you got your DNA!🀯"
Collectively: IT'S NOT LUPUS!!!
Anyone ever heard of a strip club named Beef?
Allow Tom Segura to tell you all about it:
https://youtu.be/QuJdfuiqMEE?si=vD_XVIOYo6mAh-8n
Hannah and Sadie, neither of you are staying without your mans. I suggest you both get real comfortable with the reality of falling in love. Because that's your only option. You're fucking welcome, you s°---. Nothing. That's the entirety of that point.🌐πŸ«₯🌐
https://youtu.be/46A98Sbmd1A?si=mkl-MLt0ZgBl7M5j
Tommy's not gay, he has a (future?) wife, Eman is just his best friend.
Scientology isn't a religion, it's a plot against reptilians, from within the cabal.πŸ—½πŸŒ
That woman who rear-ended me a month after I bought my goldToyota from my3rdDad's family (1:bio, 2:Nicolosi, 3:Grice. Obviously. That's the order in which I met them.) did so because there was an abusive property nearby. One which I wouldn't have noticed if my concentration wasn't broken, being that I'm always blasting music in my car when I'm alone. So while I'm standing there talking to the cop, I hear a kid scream, and I run away to go murder some assholes.
That was the purpose of that massive "inconvenience."
Something like that, anyway.
I'm obviously not all too consciously clear on how I've been weaponized.
I just know I have, and I can only assume the whys behind
why I ever would have destroyed anyone or anything.
Thank you, either way, random stranger on a mission.πŸŒπŸ’ŒπŸŒ
Ken, Trouble, tell your πŸŽ„ to stop pretending.
I'm incapable of interpreting any of y'all as a threat, y'all know that lol.🌐🀍🌐.
https://youtu.be/EVIJUH29pjU?si=zNExJOvcRCImrL9P
Ah, yes, the realization that nobody is somebody they didn't look like. Morgan and Shontel aren't the same person, Dyce and Edwin, yada yada. Except Christopher Walken and Bill Staats, maybe?🫣 I dunno. That seems to be the overwhelming impression I'm getting.
Also, I've killed a lot of people. People I never would've killed, in my right mind. I suppose my eyes do literally become black, when I'm doing things I wouldn't have been able to live with knowing about myself.
And I can't see humans in this "degree" of reality because---
it would hurt too much.πŸ’₯❤️‍πŸ”₯πŸ’₯.πŸŒšπŸŒπŸ™ˆπŸŒπŸŒ.❤️‍πŸ”₯πŸ”₯❤️‍πŸ”₯
I don't know how my daughters seem to enjoy it.πŸ₯².🌐,
Why did you think I said I like scars, Hannah?
It wasn't because I like leaving them.
It's because they give me evidence of what's worth fighting for.
I protect, I do not destroy. Sometimes they look an awful lot alike.πŸ—Ώ



No comments:

Post a Comment